Thursday, October 18, 2012

{ embrace the camera : 10.18 }




Earlier this week, the weather was so nice!! We got to play outside every day. Now I stare out the window and the wet, cold and grey drizzly mess... and I start to dread winter! I LOVE FALL. I wish it was fall all the time. Ryan loves being outside, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the little guy once it becomes to cold to regularly play outside! Of course, come January, I'll be super busy with a newborn and will probably appreciate being "stuck" inside. Ryan might go stir crazy, though.


[I had to tickle him to get a smile]


Link up with Emily over at The Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera every Thursday... it's all about getting IN the photo with your child(ren) or loved ones instead of always being the one behind the camera! 


1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOVE your blog and your photos!! :) (and I love fall, too, it's my favorite!!) Stopping by from Embrace the Camera, have a blessed day!!
Amanda
http://chaosandcoffee-amanda.blogspot.com/