Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Little Things


I need to get better about blogging the little things, and not just the "big events" that take place. Most of our life is filled with the little things, anyways, and those are the ones that matter... the every day, normal life things.

I've been debating about shutting down my Facebook and using only this blog to post pictures and update... and use e-mail to keep in touch more... Facebook is really starting (well, continuing) to creep me out with how often they change their privacy settings and such! It's still on the table of thought, for now, but it might happen... we'll see. I know I haven't been too "private" on this blog, with using real names and all that... but I feel like I've tried to keep the more important details on the down low so I'm not too worried about it.

Anyways, now that I've been feeling a *little* bit better (here's hoping for the Magical Second Trimester!), I'm really going to try and keep up. Haha, how many times have I said that??


The little guy is 17 months now... time is flying, but it it oh so precious and sweet! He has such a fun, quirky personality that just shines through more and more each day. You can definitely tell what his favorite things are... bananas, cars/trucks, monkeys, puppies, swinging, bubbles, and vacuuming... haha! It's hilarious that the "bonus" for cleaning up the toys is being able to vacuum the living room. He loves it... crazy boy.

Here he is, enjoying one of his favorite things!












Love my sweet Rhino :]

No comments: